|Tel: 33 (0)6 64 11 25
E-Mail: nicolas.gras(_nospam) AT gadz.org
WORK EXPERIENCE :
AXIEM (ALTRAN Group) (Paris-France)
Engineer of studies and development, specialized in Visual BASIC 6 and VBA for Access and Excel
- Creation of an interface for datamining tools, using classes and controls OCX.
- Generation of automatic reports/ratios by macros Excel and Access, with a shared database on network.
- Development of an Access application for the follow-up of telephone operators production: Retrievals of the data since a national server; Consolidations weekly and monthly, individual and by groups; Installation on a local area network and deployment for 60 persons in charge for groups on 4 national sites.
- Study and development of an Access application for the human resource requirements planning. Importation of data, calculation algorithm to optimize the activities repartition, generation of a monthly document of distribution.
- Creation of set- up program for installation. Use of CVS for the source code filing.
Summer 1999 GERES (Aubagne, 13 - France) correction and optimisation of a Visual Basic program for a company working on food products with Microsoft Excel Jully 1998 S.E.M. Pioule (Le Luc en Provence, 83 - France) Optimisation of an automated production line 1996 - 1997 GERES (Aubagne, 13-France) during the schooling, study about the mechanical strenght of glue connected with the Aérospatiale of Cannes.
Visual Basic 6 et VBA, Turbo Pascal, Ada
|Data Bases :||Oracle, mySQL, Microsoft Access|
Microsoft Access, Excel